BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers over 1,300 COMLEX Level 1 review questions for the examination offered by the NBOME (National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners).
This question bank specifically provides challenging questions, with detailed explanations if incorrect choices are wrong. This new BoardVitals product features:
- Over 1,300 difficult COMLEX Level 1 questions to maximize study time
- Timed mode for simulating real exam conditions
- Individualized learning where users can click on the categories tab to see questions specifically suggested for them
A user states, "BoardVitals offers well-written practice questions with HIGHLY detailed explanations. Even going over wrong answers helps students learn high yield associations." As with all specialty question banks, BoardVitals COMLEX Level 1 also offers:
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
- Decreased study time with everything organized under one platform and the best questions to study listed up front and continuously updated
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are suggested questions based on their performance
- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number of questions, subjects and more
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- The very best questions brought together from the leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing physicians
- 24-hour access anytime and anywhere: from your phone, tablet and computer
For more information about this new resource click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.