Docphin was founded by physicians to solve a problem that had faced them throughout their medical training: information overload. Docphin is more than simply a dashboard to organize information; rather it’s a movement to transform the way medicine is practiced.
Give all of the healthcare professionals at your institution the tools they need with Docphin. Docphin integrates your journal holdings into a user platform that is customizable to each healthcare professional, resident or student’s daily workflow.
- Are your users having trouble keeping up with all of the journals available at your institution? With the Docphin platform, a user’s favorite journals can all be in one app or website interface.
- Are students, residents and physicians looking for the best collections of Landmark Articles? With Docphin, collections of PDFs from over 40 specialties and topics are at their fingertips.
- Are they having trouble finding the PDF they need? Docphin is the fastest way to get to PDFs. Users can save their institutional login to their device to enhance access.
- Can’t keep up with important topics or authors? They can set Alerts to be notified when articles are published about any specific topic or from any author.
Join those who are already getting the benefits of Docphin. Docphin is used at over 500 institutions in more than 15 countries by all types of providers and students including physicians, scientific researchers, pharmacists, nurses, and engineers.
- Enhance your hospital staff's knowledge. With a hospital license to Docphin, your healthcare professionals will have access to evidence-based research from over 5,000 journals, curated landmark articles by specialty and topic, AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits for their activity, advanced search filters, and the ability to follow new publications by topic and author.
- Why get a library subscription? With a library subscription, everyone at your institution can access all the premium features of Docphin.
- Benefits to library subscribers; Library subscribers can gain access to data analytics on user engagement and utilization of library resources.
To get a price quote or if you would like a live, webinar demonstration of how Docphin works, please call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.