BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, offers review questions for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination, or NAPLEX, preparation.
This question bank specifically provides challenging questions, with detailed explanations if incorrect choices are wrong. The BoardVitals NAPLEX product features:
- The highest quality board review questions for the NAPLEX Exam
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
For more in-depth information, click here for an informational handout about the BoardVitals NAPLEX Question Bank, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.