The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2016, 24th Edition, provides rapid-access in a quick-reference print format and STAT!Ref has it available now.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2016 delivers diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for a broad range of diseases and conditions. Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, this best-selling clinical reference continues to present brief, bulleted information on disease topics in a consistent and reader-friendly three-column format.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2016, 24th Edition provides:
- 2,100+ commonly encountered diseases and conditions
- 200+ Algorithms for fast diagnostic and treatment of most common concerns – including online-exclusive algorithms
- ICD10 Codes
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- A revised and updated Health Maintenance section
- The Health Maintenance 1-page summaries, based on the US Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2016 is the quickest, most affordable, evidence-based workflow tool at the point-of-care.
Purchasers will want to bundle this resource with Essential Evidence Plus™ & AHFS DI® Essentials™, Scientific American Medicine, and The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics.
Already have this resource? When STAT!Ref gets a new edition to a resource subscribers already purchase, they get that new edition in their online subscription automatically. It's a hassle-free, value-added convenience to ensure that our customers receive the newest and best content available.
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about this new edition please feel free to call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form today.