Anatomy & Physiology Online covers all a student needs to know and learn for a 2 semester Anatomy & Physiology course. There are 20 modules with clear 3D images and interactive models, narrated animations and illustrations, dissection slides you can label, clinical case studies, the impact of aging on each body systems, pronunciation guide, quizzes and much more.
Anyone studying Anatomy & Physiology as part of a course in traditional medicine or alternative and complementary medicines and therapy. Undergraduates, degree students, students on hybrid courses or those studying via distance learning will all benefit from Anatomy & Physiology Online.
- Economical – no need for expensive, heavy textbooks
- No space constraints or limits on class size – can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
- Quizzes, reviews, learning objectives and clinical case studies on each system, aiding learning and retention
- Put learning in perspective by rotating 3D models and adding or removing layers of anatomy
- Animations and slides show physiological processes in a clear and memorable way
- Set out in an intuitive, easy-to-use format, making it simple for students to follow
- Make anatomy easier to understand and remember by using 3D images in context rather than flat 2D images
Students in the following courses are currently using Anatomy & Physiology Online:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- BSC 2085
- Human & Medical Sciences
- Human Biology
- Human Physiology
- Massage Therapy
- Macroscopic Anatomy
- Medicine and Surgery
- Sports and Remedial Massage
- Sports Science
To learn more about this must have resource download the Anatomy & Physiology handout or click here to contact STAT!Ref to speak to a dedicated Primal Pictures Specialist today.