BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers the highest quality questions to prepare for the Child Neurology Board Exam.
BoardVitals Child Neurology question bank features:
- Detailed Explanations and Rationales associated with every question
- Timed Mode or Study Mode (So you can simulate real exam conditions)
- Graphs and charts to compare yourself against the national average
- Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions
and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
Even more, the STAT!Ref Resources Collection for Neurology features some of the most popular resources in this discipline including Draw it to Know it. For an online list of available Neurology titles, click here.
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.