The STAT!Ref Nursing selection is an enormous collection of over 180+ nursing resources in 70 nursing specialties, featuring specialty resources in a number of nursing disciplines such as: Administration & Management, Community Health, Diagnosis & Assessment, Education, EBN, Exam, Fundamentals, Lab, Oncology, Patient Safety, Pediatrics and many, many more.
Picking and choosing just the resources you need makes it easy for you to begin building your nursing health e-library. You can add more resources from the al a carte menu of our complete collection at any time. All STAT!Ref content is full-text and cross-searchable.
These are just a few of the online tools we have to offer and come complete with every subscription:
- Full-text, cross-searchable healthcare information from top medical publishers
- NCLEX-RN® PODCASTS
- Optimized for all mobile devices, providing 24/7 access
- EMR and EHR compatible
- AAFP Conditions A-Z – Patient handout information
- MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition – Evidence-based medical calculators
- Evidence Alerts – McMaster Plus™
- STAT!Ref News Feed – Reuters Health Medical News
- Results from from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention websites
- National Guideline Clearing House – EBM practice guidelines
- PubMed – link out to citations or full-text articles
For an online list and detailed title descriptions of available Nursing titles, click here.
For more information about Nursing resources, click here.
Even more, STAT!Ref also offers a suite of Nursing resources for exam preparation from BoardVitals. BoardVitals offers high-quality NCLEX RN, NCLEX PN and Family Nurse Practitioner exam review questions in an interactive online database. Download the BoardVitals Nursing Handout to learn more about these exam products or click here to watch an informative video about BoardVItals.
For more information about these resources, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.