BoardVitals from STAT!Ref is a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer.
- Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
Read what others are saying….
"This question bank is exactly what I need to prepare to take my pediatric boards. The scope of the material is extremely high yield and really focuses on what I need to know to be most successful when taking the boards. The answer discussions for each question are well written and are mini-lectures in and unto themselves. I would recommend this question bank to anyone looking to improve their general pediatric knowledge."
— Dr. Ellsworth, Neonatology Fellow, Mayo Clinic
"As a nurse educator, I found the study bank to be comprehensive by covering the four major category needs included on the NCLEX. Another great thing about this study bank is the rationales that accompany the questions. They include why the “right” answer is correct with explanations as to why the other selections were incorrect."
— Erica MacDonald RN,BSN,MSN, Leading Nursing blogger