BoardVitals Medical Specialty Question Banks, the new and ever-evolving resource now available from STAT!Ref, offers 24-hour access from your phone, tablet and computer to the highest quality question banks available anywhere. This high-quality, affordable and effective board review tool can be used by practicing physicians, residents, and medical students. For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video.
With Docphin’s board prep quizzes available on any mobile device, residents can prepare throughout the year. Docphin will reward residents with gift cards for their participation. Program directors can track progress in each resident’s milestones report. And, the Docphin Mobile App was featured by Apple as the Best App for Doctors in 2015 and selected by Apple as the Best App for Medical News & Journals in 2015.
Even more, in addition to these new products offerings, STAT!Ref also has the following exam prep resources:
- ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review
- Adult EEG: An Interactive Reading Session
- Adult-Gerontological and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination: Review Questions and Strategies
- APhA Complete Review for the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination®, The
- Core Curriculum for Infusion Nursing
- Davis's NCLEX-RN® Success
- Davis's PA Exam Review: Focused Review for the PANCE and PANRE
- Kaplan & Sadock's Study Guide and Self-Examination Review in Psychiatry
- Pharmacy Technician Certification: Review and Practice Exam
- PharmPrep: ASHP'S NAPLEX® REVIEW
- Understanding Pharmacy Calculations
- USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Triage: A Guide to Honing Clinical Skills
- USMLE Step 2 Triage: An Effective, No-nonsense Review of Clinical Knowledge
- USMLE Step 3 Triage: An Effective, No-nonsense Review
For more information about these exciting new products and resources, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.