Decker Intellectual Properties and Scientific American have partnered to provide premier, interactive lifelong learning systems and STAT!Ref can provide customized solutions for your institution.
Decker Product Overview
Decker’s Scientific American products fill a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, up to date innovative content and interactive systems for medical learners from MS3 clerks to PGY1-5 residents to practitioners needing CME and MOC.
In addition to content databases with a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties, there are comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs. Decker products include:
- Scientific American Content Databases
- Weekly Curriculum for Residency Programs
- Teaching Slide Library
- Continuing Medical Education
- Best Vx/Rx™ or Best Dx/Rx™
More About Scientific American Content Databases
Scientific American delivers current information that covers a practical clinical approach to the diagnosis, examination and treatment of common medical conditions that physicians face regularly. Click each resource to learn more about these content databases.
- Scientific American Medicine
- Scientific American Surgery
- Scientific American Neurology
- Scientific American Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy
- Scientific American Vascular Surgery