An essential resource for both patient and worker safety where invasive procedures are performed, AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, has some new FREE multimedia enhancements available to current subscribers of this resource.
Newly added during this enhancement are evidence-rated guidelines on Skin Antisepsis, Radiation Safety, Surgical Attire.
Each topic includes the following:
- Guideline at a Glance: Quick, instructional video shorts and simple implementation steps.
- Case Study: Real-life examples that emphasize the importance of following the guideline.
- Implementation Road Map: Simple infographic outlining steps for implementing AORN Guidelines.
- Gap Analysis Tool: Tool to assess areas in which your facility may not be compliant with the guideline.
- Key Takeaways: Key things to remember about the guideline.
- Policy & Procedure Template: Ready-to-use customizable template for developing your facility’s policies and procedures.
- Competency Verification Tool: Ready-to-use customizable template for verifying competency to meet facility and regulatory requirements.
- Clinical FAQs: Answers to popular questions related to the guideline.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Customizable, visual presentation overview of the guideline.
- Webinars: Informational webinars addressing key issues.
- Other Resources: Additional resources related to the guideline including AORN Journal articles, tool kits, and online learning courses.
Written especially for nurses engaged in perioperative practice in all clinical settings, this resource is also useful for anyone responsible for oversight, including administrators of perioperative centers or practice areas. The members of the Recommended Practices Committee and Perioperative Nursing Specialists who reviewed and developed these standards are all experts in this area.
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about this new FREE multimedia enhancement, please feel free to call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form today.