Decker Intellectual Properties and Scientific American have partnered to provide premier, interactive lifelong learning systems and STAT!Ref can provide customized solutions for your institution. And, Scientific American Medicine is just one of the specialties available.
Decker’s Scientific American Medicine products fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, up to date innovative content and interactive systems for medical learners from MS3 clerks to PGY1-5 residents to practitioners needing CME and MOC.
In addition to a content database with a wealth of knowledge, Scientific American Medicine includes comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs:
- Scientific American Medicine Content Database
- Weekly Curriculum for Residency Programs
- Teaching Slide Library
- Continuing Medical Education
- Best Dx/Rx™
More About the Scientific American Medicine Content Database
Scientific American Medicine, a comprehensive professional medical database, has a reputation of providing practicing clinicians and students with detailed and up-to-date medical information.
Scientific American Medicine monthly updates are published in partnership with the Scientific American and cover the 11 sub-specialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women's Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
- Provides clear and actionable diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Written and continually updated by a team of the nation's foremost primary-care physicians
- Authoritative, endorsed by Scientific American, and is evidence-based and peer-reviewed
- Patient-care reference covering the 11 sub-specialties of Internal Medicine, plus key topics in Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry and more
- Consistent organization, writing style and search logic provides answers fast, with over 1,500 illustrations to guide through complex explanations
- Award-winning content that is continuously updated
Please click here to learn more about these new Decker Resources or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member about customized solutions to fit your needs.