Recently added to BoardVitals from STAT!Ref are the highest quality questions to prepare for the Addiction Medicine Certification Review and Addiction Medicine Board Exam. The exams cover recognition, intervention, and treatment of addiction.
This question bank specifically covers the topics published by the ABAM and ABPN for Addiction Medicine Certification. The Addiction Medicine exam is a mix of procedural questions as well as clinical questions.
BoardVitals Addiction Medicine question bank features:
- Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.