As an ever-improving and evolving new product from STAT!Ref, BoardVitals now offers a component for the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam in addition to the comprehensive question banks for NCLEX RN, NCLEX PN and Family Nurse Practitioner.
Psychiatric-Mental Health NP Question Bank Features:
- Content mapped to the ANCC test content outline
- Covers Foundations of Advanced Practice Nursing, Professional Role and Policy, and Independent Practice Competencies
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
Even more, the STAT!Ref Nursing selection is an enormous collection of over 180+ nursing titles in 70 nursing specialties. For an online list and detailed title descriptions of available Nursing titles, click here.