As mentioned in the AANP 2015 NP Week President's Letter, "NPs around the country have a special reason to celebrate NP Week this year. Fifty years ago, at the University of Colorado, the first NP program was established. Now, 50 years later, there are more than 205,000 NPs licensed to practice in the United States, and NPs now have full practice authority in 21 states and the District of Columbia."
The STAT!Ref Team would like to celebrate Nurse Practitioner's this week and say thank you to these exceptional health care providers for all you do!
By picking and choosing just the resources you need from the STAT!Ref Nursing selection we make it easy for you to begin building your nursing health e-library. Keep in mind, all STAT!Ref content is full-text and cross-searchable.
These are just a few of the online tools we have to offer and come complete with every subscription:
- Full-text, cross-searchable healthcare information from top medical publishers
- NCLEX-RN® PODCASTS
- Optimized for all mobile devices, providing 24/7 access
- EMR and EHR compatible
- AAFP Conditions A-Z – Patient handout information
- MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition – Evidence-based medical calculators
- Evidence Alerts – McMaster Plus™
- STAT!Ref News Feed – Reuters Health Medical News
- Results from from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention websites
- National Guideline Clearing House – EBM practice guidelines
- PubMed – link out to citations or full-text articles
For an online list and detailed title descriptions of available Nursing titles, click here.
For more information about Nursing resources, click here.
Even more, STAT!Ref also offers a suite of Nursing resources for exam preparation from BoardVitals. BoardVitals offers high-quality Family Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner exam review questions in an interactive online database. Click here to learn more about BoardVitals Nursing Exam question banks.
For more information about these resources, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.