Recently added to BoardVitals from STAT!Ref are the highest quality questions to prepare for the Hematology and Oncology Board Exam.
This hematology oncology question bank is targeted to the ABIM initial certification exam for Medical Oncology offered by the ABIM. The question bank also covers material likely to appear on the Hematology Board Exam. Each question is categorized so that students can study a category at a time, or take questions from multiple sections. Board review questions are prepared and reviewed by top physicians certified in Medical Oncology and Hemepath.
Hematology and Oncology Board Review Question Bank Features:
- The leading digital question bank for Oncology Board Prep
- Percent correct provided on most questions to compare against the national average
- Timed mode available to simulate exam conditions
- Can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor each individual’s usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
For more information about the BoardVitals Hematology and Oncology Board Review Question Bank, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.