Decker’s Scientific American products fill a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, up to date innovative content and interactive systems for medical learners from MS3 clerks to PGY1-5 residents to practitioners needing CME and MOC.
In addition to content databases with a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties, there are comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs.
Weekly Curriculum is a weekly email-based curriculum testing trainees through clinical cases and board-styled MCQs keyed to essential elements in medical training. This dynamic online product also offers:
• Create a custom curriculum for Junior and Senior trainees
• Includes powerful tracking and management tools
• Personal logbooks for each trainee show progress, individual ranking amongst peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
• Program Director’s logbooks equipped with quick and elaborate metrics for efficient evaluation of each trainee, including a Milestone Reporting framework designed for a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
• All topics and readings are associated with Medical Specialty Milestones, along with their competency codes Special ‘Soft Competency Weeks’ satisfy ACGME program requirements with focused lessons and readings, along with discussion questions and cases for group lectures
Weekly Curriculum is available for a variety of medical specialties, with more to come soon. Currently available are the following medical specialties:
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
Please click here to learn more about these new Decker Resources or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member about customized solutions to fit your needs.