10,000+ students and 50+ institutions use Draw it to Know it’s unique, active learning approach to master the medical sciences. In using this resource, the user draws each anatomical pathway and structure, and in the process, creates memorable and reproducible schematics for the various learning points in medical science in a hands-on, enjoyable and highly effective manner. And, Draw it to Know it provides students with active, self-directed learning that complements lecture-focused teaching.
Draw it to Know it distilled the classic blackboard teaching method to its core value: stepwise, active learning.
The Draw it to Know it tutorials are…
• Efficient: 8 minutes or less
• Mobile: Accessible on all devices
• Engaging: Instant feedback from quiz questions
Draw it to Know it Biochemistry
• 66 Narrated Video Tutorials (9 hours)
• 400+ Quiz Questions
• 100+ Clinical Correlations
• Medical, allied health, graduate and undergraduate students