BoardVitals ENT Oral Boards interactive tool is designed to guide users through the experience of sitting for an Oral Board Exam. There are several independent cases presented around Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Otolaryngology, Head and Neck and Otology.
- Over 79 open ended prompts similar to the questions vocalized during the exam
- Each open ended prompt includes detailed explanations about how to structure an answer
- Includes guidance on obtaining a medical history, performing physical examinations, making differential diagnoses, and reviewing images related to specific cases
- This is a guided online case walkthrough so learners can progress at their own pace
- Compatible with all mobile and tablet devices for case review on the go
The BoardVitals simulated walk through is designed to expose learners to the standard prompts as well as help learners structure a COMPLETE answer. While the cases presented are detailed and are good learning in and of themselves, the primary focus of this activity is to create a mental blueprint for articulating responses during the exam.
For those subscribers that have already purchased ALL medical specialties or have the total collection with everything BoardVitals offers please know that this is automatically included in your subscription.
For questions or more information about the BoardVitals Otolaryngology Oral Board Review Question Bank, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.