Primal Pictures resources are the world’s most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy. With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice.
One of Primal's popular and versatile digital resources is their 3D Human Functional Anatomy product. This resource demonstrates muscle movements as you’ve never seen them before. A dynamic resource of 3D anatomy with an extensive series of 3D muscle function animations that brings functional anatomy to life.
- Lateral flexion of the trunk
- Rotation of the trunk
- Opening/Closure of the lips
- Retraction of the angles of the mouth
- Elevation/Depression of the eyebrows
- Elevation/Depression of the TMJ
- Elevation/Depression of the hyoid bone
- Contraction of the pelvic floor
- Flexion/extension of the IP joints of the hand
- Gross motor movement animations: jogging, stand from sitting, push ups, sit ups, stand jump forwards and walking upstairs
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D skeleton, complete with bones, ligaments, muscles, and vessels enables you to select from a choice of views and focus on a particular region such as the upper body to show the function of agonist and antagonist muscles during common movements such as raising arms, bending, flexion of spine and neck etc. You can also add or remove layers of anatomy and fully rotate 3D models to reveal and label visible structures.
- Stunning multi-media animations with more than 14,400 images and 525 animations.
To learn more, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, click here to contact STAT!Ref to speak to a dedicated Primal Pictures Specialist today.