Draw it to Know it teaches medical sciences in a purely kinesthetic way, revitalizing a classic approach to science education for the modern classroom. 10,000+ students and 50+ institutions use Draw it to Know it’s unique, active learning approach to master the medical sciences. See below for details on how to use draw it to know it and why it works.
In using this resource, the user draws each anatomical pathway and structure, and in the process, creates memorable and reproducible schematics for the various learning points in medical science in a hands-on, enjoyable and highly effective manner. With Draw it to Know it, students are easily able to prepare for class by completing a series of short tutorials that improves their engagement in lectures and boosts their overall performance.
Key Features of How to use Draw it to Know it and Why it works
Draw it to Know it Tutorials are narrated, animated and efficient: Blackboard-style learning at its finest
- Watch the drawings animate and see how the concepts build
- Read along from the notes section for fast review
- Variable playback speed allows users to learn at their own pace
Draw it Out: Learning that is truly active
- The built-in drawing pad is state-of-the-art (no accessories required)
- Pre-loaded labels for efficient learning
- Starter image helps to set up each drawing
- Ability to check your work against a correct final image
Quizzes and Exams: Test yourself until you know it
- Boost your confidence with rapid-fire multiple-choice questions
- Solidify your know knowledge with Draw it to Know it subject exams
Tutorial Study Plans: Start with a study plan that is right for you
- Filter through a comprehensive tutorial list to create a study plan that is right for you
- Professors: Create a custom study plan and share it with your class
Institutional Reports: See how well your students are performing
- Student registration and activity
- Tutorial views
- Quiz and subject exam scores
For your institutional sales purchases or needs, please contact us at 1.800.901.5494 or fill out our Contact Us form with any questions you have about Draw it to Know it!