BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers review questions for the CBNC Nuclear Cardiology board exam.
The BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology question bank contains high-yield questions targeted to the topics outlined on the exam content blueprint provided by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
- Exam questions developed by top Cardiologists certified in Nuclear Cardiology
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Earn up to 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet the CBNC 15 hour CME requirement (optional)
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Physics and Instrumentation
- Radiation Safety
- Nuclear Cardiology Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
- General Cardiology as it Relates to Image Interpretation
- Risk Stratification
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Ventricular Function Imaging
- Myocardial Viability
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.