Are you looking for a resource for your medical students that highlights must-know exam questions and minimizes study time? STAT!Ref has an online study tool for Medical Licensing Exams called BoardVitals.
BoardVitals is a comprehensive, interactive resource that is a high-quality, effective and powerful must-have exam review tool for medical students. Please see below for all of the medical licensing exams offered by BoardVitals.
BoardVitals Medical Licensing Exams:
- APMLE Part 1, 2 and 3
- NBME Shelf Exams
- USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3
Robust Administrative Features include:
- Monitor Student Usage: Track the time students are using the platform and promote engagement to inactive users
- Track Student Performance: Administrators can track student performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Create Customized Exams: Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in the classroom
- Send Question Categories: Track performance by category and send entire categories of questions to students for practice
- Flag Individual Questions: Flag individual questions and send to one or many students to highlight a particular concept
For more information about BoardVitals Question Banks, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.
COMLEX® or COMLEX-USA® are registered trademarks of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc.
Teton Data Systems Makers of STAT!Ref is not affiliated with the NBOME and the NBOME does not review or endorse our company's products.