Available from STAT!Ref, Scientific American Surgery Weekly Curriculum from Decker Intellectual Properties allows programs to customize a 52-week curriculum with weekly readings and 5 case-based, board style MCQs that must be answered proficiently. This dynamic online product offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking among peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director's logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each resident's performance and reporting to ACGME
- Scientific American Surgery database, the only continuously updated online database teaching Surgery principles and practice
- Teaching Slide Library with customizable presentation slide sets featuring graphics and illustrations, decision-making and procedural algorithms, illustrations images, clinical photos, micrographs, tables and charts
And, recently released, there is now a new Board Prep component to Scientific American Surgery's Weekly Curriculum product. SABRe Surgery provides the long suffering resident the perfect means of measuring and sharpening knowledge in surgery, with a singular focus on nailing the written boards. SABRe Surgery consists of board-styled, case-based questions organized into two tracks: ABSITE Review and Qualifying Exam Prep.
Every surgery program is unique and learns differently. SABRe Surgery has custom settings for programs to train and prepare as they wish. In "Practice mode," exercises reveal correct and incorrect answers plus score tracking. "Exam mode" emulates the actual QEP experience, hiding all correct and incorrect answers, and score tracker, and allows residents to mark questions "For Review."
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review this Weekly Curriculum product? Please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494.