Available from STAT!Ref, Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery from Decker Intellectual Properties is the only continuously updated resource online teaching principles and practice in vascular surgery.
The Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery database covers Basic Considerations, Cerebrovascular Disorders, Chest, Upper Extremity, Abdominal Aorta and ilias Arteries, Mesenteric and Renal Arteries, Lower Extremitiy, Venous Disorders, Lymphatic Disorders, Angioaccess and much more.
Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Weekly Curriculum allows programs to customize a 52-week curriculum with weekly readings and 5 case-based, board style MCQs that must be answered proficiently. This dynamic online product offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking amongst peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director's logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each trainee's performance and reporting to ACGME
- Teaching Slide Library is an easy-to-use and customizable presentation slides sets featuring graphics and illustrations, procedural algorithms, illustrations images, clinical photos, micrographs, tables and charts
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.