Scientific American content databases from Decker Intellectual Properties deliver current information that covers a practical clinical approach to the diagnosis, examination and treatment of common medical conditions that physicians face regularly.
Click each resource below to learn more about these content databases:
- Scientific American Emergency Medicine is the only continuously updated online resource specifically for emergency physicians. The topics teach principles and practice for all levels of lifelong learning.
- Scientific American Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endoscopy is the only continuously updated online resource for GI and has been built from the ground up to focus on creating the best reading and educational experiences for physicians. This product delivers a reading experience on par with the best editorial on the web today.
- Scientific American Medicine, a comprehensive professional medical database, has a reputation of providing practicing clinicians and students with detailed and up-to-date medical information. Scientific American Medicine monthly updates are published in partnership with the Scientific American and cover the 11 subspecialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women’s Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Scientific American Neurology is in some ways akin to an online text or reference work in neurology for trainees and practitioners with bimonthly updates. Comprehensive of clinical disorders, tests, treatments and outcomes. Scientific AmericanNeurology fills a unique role in the medical education by providing reliable, continuously updated and innovative content for medical learners from MS3 clerks to PGY1-5 residents to practitioners.
- Scientific American Surgery has a reputation of providing practicing surgeons and students with comprehensive and up-to-date surgical information. Scientific American Surgery is a continuously updated online resource. It covers all subspecialties of surgery plus Competency-Based Surgical Care, Care in Special Situations, Scientific Foundations, and Organ Systems. Scientific American Surgery provides clear and actionable diagnostic and procedural recommendations.
- Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, continuously updated and innovative content for post-graduate training to practitioners.
In addition to content databases with a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties, there are also comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs. Decker products include:
- Weekly Curriculum for Residency Programs
- Teaching Slide Library
- Continuing Medical Education
- Best Vx/Rx™ or Best Dx/Rx™
Please click here to learn more about these Decker Resources or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member about customized solutions to fit your needs.