Primal Pictures resources are the world’s most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy. With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice.
Primal Pictures 3D anatomy model, built using real scan data from the visible human project, has been carefully segmented to create an unparalleled level of detail and accuracy. All of the content within this product has been verified by qualified anatomists and by a team of external experts for each body area.
- Primal Pictures has 3D modeling of all structures
- Provides the ability to rotate the model 360 degrees and add or remove layers of anatomy
- Allows users to link to relevant text, dissections, clinical slides, diagrams, video clips and MRI Scans
- Provides educators at hundreds of colleges and universities around the world with effective teaching solutions in a wide range of medical courses
- Helps students in over 600 colleges and universities around the world enhance their knowledge of anatomy and physiology in a wide range of courses
- Gives healthcare practitioners around the world a patient education aid, a reference tool and an image library
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to us to schedule a webinar to review Primal Pictures products more in-depth. Click here and a STAT!Ref Team Member will get in touch with you shortly.