BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, the leader in medical specialty examinations, should be your go-to resource for the PM&R Part 1 Board Exam.
BoardVitals doesn’t just provide a question bank, they provide up-to-date explanations from the literature with their answers and give detailed feedback and an assessment of progress broken down by subject areas. With each question, users can see how they compare to their peers and gauge the difficulty of the question by what percentage of peers answered it correctly or chose the same option. The BoardVitals full-length practice exam is a great way to judge overall preparedness and estimate what scoring might be on the real thing.
This practice question bank is targeted to the PM&R Part 1 Board Exam for Certification by the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (ABPMR). Questions are focused on categories found in the ABPMR Exam content outline including musculoskeletal medicine, rehabilitation problems & outcomes, patient management, and amputation.
- High-quality Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Examination questions reviewed by top ABPMR Certified Physiatrists
- Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
For more information about BoardVitals, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.