A trusted and successful board review tool, BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, is a physician-run company created with the practicing physician and resident in mind.
The BoardVitals content is referenced to many major dermatology, surgery, pediatric, cardiology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, pathology, cytology, laboratory, psychiatry, neurology, nursing, surgical tech and psychopharmacology texts and journals. Please see below or click here for more information about this leading exam prep tool.
BoardVitals from STAT!Ref is a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer. Other features include:
- The highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
And now, there are over 50 medical specialty test banks available. Please click here for a list of all of the medical specialties now offered by BoardVitals. To schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.