Primal Pictures resources are the world’s most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy. With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice.
Your institution can access all modules covering all areas of clinically relevant anatomy, perfect to support your users curriculum, patient education, continuing professional development and presentation needs.
Your users will be able to:
- Peel away layers, rotate anatomical models 360 degrees, and reconstruct layers back to their original structure
- Demonstrate muscle function in 3D to colleagues, staff, and patients
- Access interactive 3D anatomy content that will help reinforce course material
- Illustrate relevancy of anatomy with textual descriptions by leading specialists, as well as dissection and pathology slides
- Compare 3D images to MRI slices to aid in diagnosis and management of injuries
- Export images, text, movies, and for use in patient handouts
- And much more!
STAT!Ref will work with you to design the proper collection according to your size, fields of study and desired content, to ensure your institution is receiving the resources it needs.
Click here to learn about the Primal Pictures packages available from STAT!Ref or click here to contact STAT!Ref to speak to a dedicated Primal Pictures Specialist today.