We are pleased to announce that STAT!Ref currently offers over 200 titles on the 2016 Doody Core Titles and Doody’s Review Service lists. The recently released 2016 Edition of Doody’s Core Titles, trusted by librarians around the world, represents entirely new Core Title selections and Essential Purchase recommendations.
Click here for the complete 2016 STAT!Ref Doody’s Core Titles and Essential Purchase Titles by Discipline list or see below for some of the top resources in this comprehensive collection.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult, The 2017
- AHFS Drug Information®
- Antibodies for Infectious Diseases (NEW! to STAT!Ref)
- AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
- Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology (NEW! to STAT!Ref)
- Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Compassionate Person-Centered Care for the Dying: An Evidence-Based Palliative Care Guide for Nurses (NEW! to STAT!Ref)
- Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
- Handbook of Dialysis (NEW! to STAT!Ref)
- Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology (NEW! to STAT!Ref)
- Health Behavior Change and Treatment Adherence: Evidence-based Guidelines for Improving Healthcare
- ICU Book, Marino’s The
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Manual of Clinical Microbiology
- Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine
- Oxford Textbook of Rheumatology
- Pediatric Injectable Drugs (The Teddy Bear Book)
- Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Textbook of Gastroenterology, Yamada’s
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
For assistance selecting titles, or to request a quote, please contact your STAT!Ref representative here or by calling 800-901-5494.