BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, now offers an online question bank targeted to the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) Certification Examination, including both the Core exam and the Public Health and General Preventive Medicine specialty exam.
With the BoardVitals Preventive Medicine Board Review question bank your residents will have the ability to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate the exam and help increase board pass rates.
Other features include:
- Preventive Medicine board review questions developed by top ABPM certified physicians
- Detailed rationales for every question
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Administrators can monitor resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to residents or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
“There are very few sources of practice questions for the preventive medicine board exam, so this is a big asset to anyone studying for the test. This question bank is up-to-date and covers all the topics that are most likely to be tested on the real exam. The questions really mirror the length and format of the items on the actual test. A highly recommended resource for preventive medicine trainees and those doing MOC!” – MD Certified in Preventive Medicine