BoardVitals now offers a test bank to help Nurse Practitioner students prepare for the Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP and ACNPC-AG) board review exams.
As a reminder, BoardVitals doesn’t just provide a question bank, this powerful board review tool is a comprehensive learning management system with many value-added features. Please see below for more information about this online resource to help prepare your Nurse Practitioner students for the AG-ACNP and ACNPC-AG.
- Thousands of high-quality Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP and ACNPC-AG) questions written by top performing Nurse Practitioners and clinicians
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Administrators can monitor resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
“I think these questions provide an excellent review for the AGACNP exam. The body system/category grouping allows individuals to focus on specific areas of concern or to take a variety of questions more like the actual exam. The explanations are helpful and provide a good rationale and learning points. I would suggest that users use this resource for several months prior to their exam in order to master the content and to get used to taking a lengthy exam such as the AGACNP exam. This would also be an excellent resource for schools to prepare their students for the exam and to increase their pass rate.” – Kristen Wright, AGACNP-C
For more information about BoardVitals Nursing Board Exam Question Banks, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.