Scientific American Medicine is the only continuously-updated online resource in Internal Medicine teaching principles and practice. Organized according to the ABIM Blueprint, Scientific American Medicine content and educational tools for all levels of lifelong learning. Scientific American Medicine is the perfect resource for institutions and hospital attendings for clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching.
In addition to the Scientific American Medicine comprehensive professional medical database, there are also tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs. Please see below for more information on what this dynamic online product offers.
- Weekly Scientific American Medicine Curriculum is a weekly email-based curriculum testing trainees through clinical cases and board-styled MCQs keyed to essential teachings in Internal Medicine
- Mentor Remediation allows Program Directors to assign focused readings and board-styled exercises for individual residents
- Teaching Slide Library is an easy to use and customizable presentation slide sets featuring graphics and images, including decision-making and procedural algorithms, illustrations, clinical photos, micrographs, tables, CT scans, MRI, charts and more
- CME exercises for all attendings using Scientific American Medicine, and users can start and stop tests when they want, resume them later on, and retake them as often as they need
- Best Dx/Rx is a point of care tool that offers modules on disorders derived from the patient care recommendations
Institutional subscriptions include Core IM Clerkship, modules focus on diseases/problems within broader pathophysiological categories, while the basic procedural skills beautifully illustrate procedures that require competence for MS3s and MS4s
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.