BoardVitals now not only offers a test bank to help Nurse Practitioner students prepare for the Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner board review exams, but also available is an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Board Review Question Bank.
As a reminder, BoardVitals doesn’t just provide a question bank, this powerful board review tool is a comprehensive learning management system with many value-added features. Please see below for more information about this online resource to help prepare your Nurse Practitioner students for the AGPCNP Exam.
- High-quality Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) questions written by top performing NPs and clinicians
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Administrators can monitor resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions
For more information about BoardVitals Nursing Board Exam Question Banks, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.