Primal Pictures 3D Human Anatomy resources provide educators and healthcare practitioners around the world with effective teaching solutions in a wide range of medical courses and can be used as a patient education aid, a reference tool and an image library.
Your users will be able to:
- Peel away layers, rotate anatomical models 360 degrees, and reconstruct layers back to their original structure
- Demonstrate muscle function in 3D to colleagues, staff, and patients
- Access interactive 3D anatomy content that will help reinforce course material
- Illustrate relevancy of anatomy with textual descriptions by leading specialists, as well as dissection and pathology slides
- Compare 3D images to MRI slices to aid in diagnosis and management of injuries
- Export images, text, movies, and for use in patient handouts
- And much more!
Primal Pictures Packages Include:
- Premier Human Anatomy Package
- 3D Human Anatomy Package
- 3D Human Anatomy & Physiology Package
- 3D Human Dentistry Package
- 3D Sports, Therapy & Rehabilitation Package
- 3D Communications Disorder Package
STAT!Ref will work with you to design the proper collection according to your size, fields of study and desired content, to ensure your institution is receiving the resources it needs. To learn more, or to schedule a demonstration webinar, click here to contact STAT!Ref to speak to a dedicated Primal Pictures Specialist today.