Join the 300+ institutions that trust BoardVitals for exam preparation, MOC and CME. BoardVitals from STAT!Ref is a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer. Covering more than 50 specialty areas and exams, BoardVitals has the most comprehensive and highest quality health and medical question banks available today. To learn more about what BoardVitals offers click here.
Why Students Love BoardVitals
- Quality Content: Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- Proven Results: High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Content Updated Daily: Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates daily based on changes and feedback
- Personalized Experience: Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced Statistics & Analysis: Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Robust Explanations & Rationales: Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
Why Faculty and Administrators Love BoardVitals
- Monitor Student Usage: Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Track Student Performance: Administrators can track student performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Create Customized Exams: Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in the classroom
- Send Question Categories: Track performance by category and send entire categories of questions to students for practice
- Flag Individual Questions: Flag individual questions and send to one or many students to highlight a particular concept
To schedule a BoardVitals demonstration webinar contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.