Available from STAT!Ref in partnership with Decker Intellectual Properties, Scientific American Weekly Curriculum allows programs to customize a 52-week curriculum with weekly readings and 5 case-based, board-style MCQs that must be answered proficiently.
This dynamic online product also offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking among peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director’s logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
- Board-styled, case-based questions
- Scientific American database, the only continuously updated online database teaching the principles and practice of medicine
- Presentation slides sets featuring graphics and illustrations, decision-making and procedural algorithms, illustrations images, clinical photos, micrographs, tables and charts
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review this Weekly Curriculum product? Please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494.