Scientific American Emergency Medicine Weekly Curriculum is a continuously updated online resource for lifelong learning in emergency medicine. This comprehensive tool is a diligently updated authoritative work inculcating medical principles and clinical practice. To learn more about this powerful educational tool please see below.
Scientific American Emergency Medicine Weekly Curriculum from Decker Intellectual Properties allows programs to customize a 52-week curriculum with weekly readings and 5 case-based, board style MCQs that must be answered proficiently. This dynamic online product also offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking amongst peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director’s logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
- Teaching slide library provides easy to use and customizable presentation slide sets featuring graphics and images, illustrations, clinical photos, tables, CT scans, MRI, charts and more
- Also available: CME
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.