Did you know STAT!Ref has an online study tool for board certification called BoardVitals? BoardVitals brings together content from major publishers, universities, and top healthcare professionals into a single platform, creating the largest training ecosystem in health and medicine.
This powerful and affordable board review tool doesn’t just provide a question bank, it is a comprehensive learning management system with many value-added features. Learn more below about this online resource and how it works.
- Thousands of high quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- Detailed explanations with every question
- Review all topics or create customized practice exams, based on number of questions, subjects and more
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Administrators can monitor usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool and data collection resource
- Send customized exams to residents or utilize questions in weekly review sessions
- 24/7 access from phone, tablet or computer
- Also available: MOC Question Banks and CME Redemption
For more information about BoardVitals, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.