Available from STAT!Ref, Scientific American Neurology Weekly Curriculum from Decker Intellectual Properties embraces lifelong learning education in neurology. With this weekly email-based curriculum, residents read a selected topic each week, and complete case-based Board-style MCQs as post tests.
This dynamic online product also offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking amongst peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director’s logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
- Best Vx/RX: a video-enhanced point of care tool with 30-60 second videos of patients displaying signs/symptoms, tests, diseases/disorders, case studies and bulleted text on diagnosis and treatment outcomes
- Teaching Slide Library has CT scans, MRI, photographs, tables, charts and algorithms available in readymade downloadable PowerPoint presentations
- NEW Mentor Remediation: allocate focused Scientific American Neurology readings and exercises for each resident when ITE scores indidcate weaknesses
- NEW Board Prep: board-topic exercises for group study, and mock ITE simulation
Also included in this tool is access to the Scientific American Neurology database, the only continuously-updated online resource in Neurology teaching principles and practice.
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review Decker’s Weekly Curriculum product? Please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494.