NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology is an exclusive STAT!Ref resource combining two elements: NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum and Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology. This Doody’s Core Title was licensed for STAT!Ref to support residencies and fellowships, fill curriculum gaps, and increase the availability of resources in neuro-ophthalmology and related disciplines. Learn more below about this neuro-ophthalmology reference tool below.
NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology was produced by the Neuro-ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) team at the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah in collaboration with the North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society (NANOS).
- This outline is based on the NANOS Curriculum which was developed by the NANOS Curriculum Committee, approved by the NANOS Executive Board, and published in the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology. Valerie Biousse, MD, was Chair of the Curriculum Committee during the development and publication of this Curriculum
- Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive reference on diagnosis and treatment of neuro-ophthalmologic diseases. Coverage includes major updates on genetics of diseases, new diagnostic techniques, and the newest treatment options
- This is a Doody’s Core title. All three volumes are combined into this electronically delivered version
- The parts are integrated using links at the beginning of sub-headings in the Illustrated Curriculum to corresponding chapters and pages in Walsh & Hoyt’s
- Materials added to the NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum have been peer-reviewed and new content is added quarterly
- Illustrated Curriculum includes text, videos, audio, PowerPoints, color figures, and PDFs
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review this new resource? Please fill out this form and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.