From USMLE and COMLEX through NBME shelf exams, BoardVitals from STAT!Ref offers medical students comprehensive preparation for national exams administered during medical school.
Thousands of review questions and detailed explanations developed by top faculty, specialists, and publishers target each specific exam. Even more, online access and personalization tools let you customize your study program. Please see below for more information about these board review questions with detailed explanations to help prepare your students for exam day.
Available Question Banks:
- NBME Shelf Exam Question Banks: Neurology, OBGYN, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery and Psychiatry Shelf Exam Board Review Questions and Practice Tests
- COMLEX Level 1 Board Review Questions and Practice Tests
- USMLE Step 1, 2 & 3 Board Review Questions and Practice Tests
Key Features of BoardVitals:
- The highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions