What platform do researchers at your institution currently use when writing their clinical research protocols? Our studies show that using Word templates to write clinical research protocols can lead to errors that lengthen organizational and IRB review time. Protocol Builder helps solve this and other challenges by ensuring consistent use and completeness of standardized protocols designed for different types of studies.
A cloud-based protocol writing technology, Protocol Builder makes it faster and easier to develop investigator-initiated clinical research protocols that meet IRB and regulatory standards.
- Save significant time and effort developing protocols
- Improve adherence to IRB and regulatory standards
- Enable collaboration among contributors
- Advance the ability to publish research
- Strengthen research programs and increase study pipelines
- Research Investigators, Research Administrators, Research Librarians and Residency Programs
Protocol Builder is secure with SSL encryption as well as password and firewall protection. It can be implemented in as little as 30 days with no time consuming or costly set up or training needed.
To learn more about this new product please click here for details on our website and here for a fact sheet about Protocol Builder.
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review Protocol Builder? Please click here and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.