Browse the following new STAT!Ref editions to see if any of these updates pertain to titles that you have or would like to include in your subscription.
A straightforward, hands-on resource, the 2017 Hospital Compliance Assessment Checklist engages staff and leadership in accreditation activities with questions, checklists, and tracer tools. This self-assessment workbook is designed to help organizations maintain continuous standards compliance and survey readiness. The convenient compliance checklist includes ALL hospital standards and EPs, including those used for deemed status purposes and primary care medical home certification.
- High-level compliance prompts to help stimulate staff discussion and cultivate compliance strategies
- Checklist with questions to assess each element of performance in the Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals as of January 1, 2017
- Tracer scenarios and worksheets to help with mock tracers and promote survey readiness
- Writable PDFs (e-book only)
- Available site license to allow accreditation prep team to share learnings and data
Put the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
- Appendices for normal reference laboratory values and prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms, as well as abbreviations, symbols, and units of measurement, documentation system definitions, and complementary and alternative medicine as well as nursing-focused resources.
- Full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders photographs focus on the distinguishing features of diseases and disorders
- Patient Care Statements – Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements – An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entries – Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
- NANDA-I (2015-2017) – The complete list of all of the nursing diagnoses makes reference quick and easy.
If you have any questions about these resources please call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.