Exclusive to STAT!Ref, NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, supports residencies and fellowships, fills curriculum gaps, and increases the availability of resources in neuro-ophthalmology and related disciplines.
Produced by the Neuro-ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) team at the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah in collaboration with the North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society (NANOS), NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is a must have for Neuro-ophthalmologists, Neurologists and Ophthalmologists. To learn more below about this valuable resource click here or please see below.
- This outline is based on the NANOS Curriculum which was developed by the NANOS Curriculum Committee, approved by the NANOS Executive Board, and published in the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology. Valerie Biousse, MD, was Chair of the Curriculum Committee during the development and publication of this Curriculum
- Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive reference on diagnosis and treatment of neuro-ophthalmologic diseases. Coverage includes major updates on genetics of diseases, new diagnostic techniques, and the newest treatment options
- This is a Doody’s Core title. All three volumes are combined into this electronically delivered version
- The parts are integrated using links at the beginning of sub-headings in the Illustrated Curriculum to corresponding chapters and pages in Walsh & Hoyt’s
- Materials added to the NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum have been peer-reviewed and new content is added quarterly
- Illustrated Curriculum includes text, videos, audio, PowerPoints, color figures, and PDFs
Purchasers will want to bundle this resource with Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery, Wills Eye Manual, Genetic Diseases of the Eye, Essential Evidence Plus, Adult EEG: An Interactive Reading Session, Atlas of Human Brain Connections, Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology, Merritt’s Neurology, Neurology Video Textbook and Scientific American Neurology.
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review this new resource? Please fill out this form and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.