Updated monthly, Scientific American content databases deliver current information that cover a practical clinical approach to the diagnosis, examination and treatment of common medical conditions that physicians face regularly. These comprehensive professional databases provide a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties for practicing clinicians and students including medicine, surgery, neurology, emergency medicine and more.
See below for more information or click here to to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member about customized solutions for your institution.
- Scientific American Medicine is the only continuously-updated online resource in Internal Medicine teaching principles and practice. Organized according to the ABIM Blueprint, Scientific American Medicine content and educational tools for all levels of lifelong learning. Scientific American Medicine is the perfect resource for institutions and hospital attendings for clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching.
- Scientific American Surgery has a reputation of providing practicing surgeons and students with comprehensive and up-to-date surgical information. This continuously updated online resource covers all sub-specialties of surgery plus competency-based surgical care, care in special situations, scientific foundations, and organ systems.
- Scientific American Neurology is in some ways akin to an online text or reference work in neurology for trainees and practitioner. Scientific American Neurology includes internationally prominent authors; it teaches principles and practice; and it features comprehensive coverage of the specialty.
- Scientific American Emergency Medicine is the only continuously updated online resource specifically for emergency physicians. The topics teach principles and practice for all levels of lifelong learning.
- Scientific American Vascular and Endovascular Surgery fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, continuously updated and innovative content for post-graduate training to practitioners.
- Scientific American Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endoscopy is the only continuously updated online resource for GI and has been built from the ground up to focus on creating the best reading and educational experiences for physicians. This product delivers a reading experience on par with the best editorial on the web today.
To schedule a quick 20-minute demonstration webinar click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.