Our quarterly Apple Watch winner is Dr. Salman Muddassir from Oak Hill Hospital. Congratulations Dr. Muddassir! Enjoy your new Apple watch from STAT!Ref!
Thank you to all the people we have met at recent trade shows who entered our contest. For those that attend future trade shows where we will be present, please know that these sorts of giveaway contests will be taking place. So, don’t hesitate to stop by our booth at one of the upcoming conferences listed below and tell us about yourself via the available kiosks.
- 2017 AACP Annual Meeting Pharmacy Education
- 2017 National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students
- Several regional MLA Annual Meetings including MCMLA 2017, Midwest MLA & MHSLA 2017, SCC MLA 2017, LUC 2017, SCMLA 2017, NAHSL 2017, MAC MLA 2017, UNYOC 2017 and MidSouth-DHEC 2017
- Learn Serve Lead 2017: The Association of American Medical Colleges Annual Meeting
- 2017 Charleston Conference
In the meantime, if you were unable to visit our booth and want to learn more about our new exciting product offerings Datamonitor Healthcare, Med Insight LT – PALMs, Protocol Builder, BoardVitals™, Primal Pictures or Decker – Scientific American Resources click here.
Please feel free to contact us here anytime with questions you may have, or to set up a personalized webinar tutorial about our newest products and features.