From the STAT!Ref Dentistry Core Collection and Dental Hygiene Resources, to BoardVitals NBDE I and II Exam Prep and the 3D Human Dentistry Package from Primal Pictures, we’ve got you covered. Our robust online resources collection currently includes more than 56+ resources in over 21 dentistry sub disciplines. And, every subscription comes with an integrated free dictionary. You can select Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions to compliment your dental subscription. For more information about our Dental resources click here to contact us, or please see below.
STAT!Ref’s dental content is offered by a wide-variety of respectable publishers such as the American Dental Association, American Society for Microbiology Press, F.A. Davis Company, Oxford University Press, Pearson Education, Inc., Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc., Wiley-Blackwell and Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkens.
Here are just some of the most noteworthy interactive dentistry resources available to you on the STAT!Ref platform:
- 3D Human Dentistry Package from Primal Pictures
- NBDE I and II Exam Prep from BoardVitals
- Behavioral Dentistry
- Burket’s Oral Medicine
- Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
- Comprehensive Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist
- Dental Caries: The Disease and Its Clinical Management
- Dental Materials and Their Selection
- Dental Public Health & Research: Contemporary Practice for the Dental Hygienist
- Diet and Nutrition in Oral Health
- Essentials of Dental Caries
- Fundamentals of Operative Dentistry, Summitt’s: A Contemporary Approach
- Pickard’s Guide to Minimally Invasive Operative Dentistry
- Primary Preventive Dentistry
- Quintessence of Dental Technology
- Seltzer and Bender’s Dental Pulp
- The ADA Practical Guide to Patients with Medical Conditions
- And More!
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about these resources, or a personalized quote, please feel free to call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form today.