NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is an exclusive STAT!Ref resource combining two elements: NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum and Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology. This Doody’s Core Title was licensed for STAT!Ref to supplement learning by residents, fellows, educators, researchers and clinicians. Please see below for more details about this neuro-ophthalmology reference tool for Optometry programs.
NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology was produced by the Neuro-ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL) team at the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah in collaboration with the North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society (NANOS).
- The outline is based on the NANOS Curriculum which was developed by the NANOS Curriculum Committee, approved by the NANOS Executive Board, and published in the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive reference on diagnosis and treatment of neuro-ophthalmologic diseases. Coverage includes major updates on genetics of diseases, new diagnostic techniques, and the newest treatment options
- This is a Doody’s Core title. All three volumes are combined into this electronically delivered version
- The parts are integrated using links at the beginning of sub-headings in the Illustrated Curriculum to corresponding chapters and pages in Walsh & Hoyt’s
- Materials added to the NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum have been peer-reviewed and new content is added quarterly
- Illustrated Curriculum includes text, videos, audio, PowerPoints, color figures, and PDFs
Purchasers will want to bundle this valuable resource with Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery, Eye Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice, Genetic Diseases of the Eye, Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology, Neuroimaging in Ophthalmology, Neurology of Eye Movements and Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease.
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review this resource? Please fill out this form and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.